Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

April

I passed my undang test this morning..
maybe it's a tiny thing for others but it's totally big for me.
the whole process how i get my driving license will be a great experience
Now i can drive^^...erm..covertly..hehe

Is planning a trip to somewhere..
i dunno where are we going at the end..
even who is involve i also dunno..
just wan to walk out from penang..
get some new air before form 6 life started..
actually i hoped i can go to Redang..
i dreamt ~~~
and i swear someday i will have a great vacation there^^

Let's pray for Shi Long..
Semoga he can recover very soon..

The 2 computers are ki siao-ing...
very very very very lag like #$!@%#(^%)
no chinese words until they can function normally....

2 comments:

  1. woi.. this JUne i gonna heading for REDANG~~ u wanna go? XD ($$ u pay URSELF!) XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yor!!! y don u plan earlier????10/5 form 6 open school liao la......u wan pay half for me the sun rise from west lllllliaoooooo.....i dunno la..asking friends whether they wan go or nt..RM4++/person almost everything included^^ wan go find me..hehe^^

    ReplyDelete