Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Exam SUCKS




TMD
I HATE MATHS!!!
totally dunno wat's the point i did those practise for my maths...
SUCKS!!!
i spend my whole week to do MATHS....JUZ MATHS
SHIET!F***!!!!
TODAY is really a bad day for me ...
i dunno wat is the point we have to memorize those MORAL nilai...32 or 36 all together
and when u get a little mistake like u wrote less a word,or wrong spelling
then u get whole paragraph O.........
IF WE GET 100 FOR OUR PENDIDIKAN MORAL ,
ARE WE HAVING A PERFECT LIFE?
NO!!
THIS IS JUZ AN EXAM SYLLABUS!!
NO POINT FOR OUR LIFE

and ...
the second time in my secondary school life...
i FAILED my BC!!!!!!
TMD, the subject i have most interest to study on
i cant say technical problem anymore
i should pass , because of my idiotness
because of
anyone can please hit me or do watever can hurt my leg lightly
please?
i m so sick with those band activities
NO POINT!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. f**k
    s**t
    s**k

    Beh tong nia,
    stupid moral stupid moral stupid moral
    stupid exam stupid exam stupid exam

    btw, i added ur MSN. did u approve me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh!?
    i think no gua...
    coz long time didn't on my msn aredy^^lll

    ReplyDelete