Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Newbie Ex.member


Omg~
we are ex.members now~
i thought i might have no feeling with this year AGM,but i was wrong
although i didn't cry , but think back to the year we join this family until now,
it's quite not easy..5 years , really a long way for me , i dunno others
but i really experienced a lot of things in this family
especially my lovely percussion
i won't walk until now without them..
anyone of them , given me strength,passion,and warmth
I won't forgt what u guys had tought me ..
i love JSPO ..really
i love JSPO percussion
i m not a true music lover actually , i just love the feeling -- "family" of JSPO
Keep going on, always work hard to let our dream come true
Dun look back , keep running , one day u may reach ur target,
Gambatteh~
To my second home ---- JSPO


okay,
another thingy
i really have to explain something here,although it looks quite silly now
first of all ,
i had deleted the comment they posted here yesterday and the article i beat back
i m not afraid or wat ,
i just dun wan any words pullution in my blog
and ,
i believe tat someone will do something offensive without think deeply ,wisely when he/she is very very angry
mayb my articles bothered their feelings, but i really have to claim tat i didn't aim at anyone
just those who really think they were being shooting will mad
and situation different when there were another people 火上加油 beside him/her
so now , end case ...if anyone leave comment to pollute my blog again ,
just treat them as madman enough
look at the bottom of the page , LEAVE IF U HATE ME

let's say some happy thingy!!!
i m quite shock when i got gifts from our form2s
and when i read the card they gave me , so touching
but i laugh off my ass when i read tis "虽然你骂人的时候很凶,可是你安慰人的时候却很温和"
okay, cute = =
when i m sleeping in the class room waiting for my mum
ah rong suddenly bring a big bag come and said, 惠欣,给你的
she gave me a super duper cute bear bear!!!!!!OMG!!
that was my 1st time received a bear~u know what?
i m EXTREMELY HAPPY!!
1/2 because they gave me gifts , 1/2 because i thought they hate me a lot and a lot
those gifts recall me tat time i prepared gifts for my seniors
sweet memories~
i appreciate ur 心意^^
Thanks percussion kia~
6.14pm
i m going to prepare for the gathering ~

No comments:

Post a Comment